Ecommerce Web Solution
Ecommerce is about transacting online. What are you selling to whom? How easy is it to buy from you? How compelling is the presentation of your products? How are you being found?
Types of Ecommerce Web Projects?
Ecommerce projects come to us in a number of ways, including
- those clients who find opportunity to transact or transact better online;
- national/international sales and distribution businesses who want us to develop and manage a full web store (for hundreds, even thousands of products to be inventoried, cataloged, marketed, and sold);
- innovative entrepreneurs who bring us ideas of specific business models that are based on web commerce; and
- those people seeking to enable transacting for services or presentations (event registration, course scheduling, and such).
Solutions in Open Source Ecommerce Technologies
We tend to recommend using
- an open source ecommerce technology (like Magento), or
- an open source content management system with an ecommerce module (like Drupal), or
- an open source blogging technology with an ecommerce plug-in (like WordPress), or
- a combination of free accounts in existing marketplaces (Ebay, Craigslist, Google, Etc.).
Ecommerce Website Project Management
The tasks and methodologies of common project types are delineated, but should be free to evolve.
- designing and developing a web store appropriate to the selection from the list above,
- achieving dominant search engine presence for targeted idea markets, and
- going outbound and communicative through email and social media.
Ecommerce Web Analytics
We analyze results from the work we do.
Such activity includes
- using Google Analytics as the core analytics technology of our program,
- using Facebook insights and Google Adwords and the other analytics that are inherent in the technology-services sites and online advertising programs being utilized, and
- synthesizing the data along conversion points to see progress towards growth.
Ecommerce Development Project Plan
When we work with you for ecommerce design and development as well as in Ecommerce Marketing Programs, we
- define your conversions;
- establish your methods of measuring success;
- select the appropriate technology;
- conduct keyword research for performance in search;
- create architecture and content design;
- design the user experience for brand, aesthetic, and usability;
- generate optimized content;
- implement the design by developing the technology, in an optimized fashion;
- implement the tracking and metrics;
- employ search engine marketing (organic and paid);
- measure against conversions and define opportunities for improvement.
We are Your Web Team
RevenFlo works to serve you as your contracted staff. We are your web team. We will take you from concept to delivery to successful implementation and management.
To have a conversation, please call 803-328-6033
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.